Welcome to the PhotoPhile Manual
This is the manual for PhotoPhile. It’s designed to be as intuitive as possible, particularly for Adobe Lightroom users, but there are a lot of features and it will definitely help you to get the most out of the app by reading the manual!
- Any iPad. The iPhone is not supported.
- iOS 8.0 or newer.
- A Retina display is fully used if it is present.
- The 64-bit processor is used on the iPad Air and iPad Mini 2.
- Adobe Lightroom if you want to link PhotoPhile to your existing Lightroom catalog.
- An Eye-Fi card if you want to use PhotoPhile as an Eye-Fi receiving app.
- An AirPlay device (or AirPlay-compatible software) to use the multiple screen features.
Watch the series of videos below to learn about:
- The Grid module
- The Maps module
- The Slideshow module
- Using Filters
- Using Uploaders
- Receiving photos from an Eye-Fi card
- … and more to come!